Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Grady has been through a lot....

So, I love Grady, lets get this straight.  I do, though, torture him a lot.  As much as I love Grady, Jeff totally talked me into getting a male dog, and I'm sure most men want male dogs for some reason, but in any case, I do feel the urge to dress him up.  I do, blame this on Jeff.  If he would have let me get my precious little girl, she would have not only been excited to be dressed up, but I think I wouldn't have felt the urge to as much, but I guess we'll never know.  The first torture costume really wasn't that bad, Alice, my co-worker at Sears gave me Grady's first fleace...... 
My mom then got Grady his "easter bunny ears," and to be honest, he is cowering by Jeff, so I'm guessing he hates it, but I thought it was cute!!!
 
Grady's first Halloween costume came late, I got it for him 2 years ago...and of course, he had a great time with his BFF Orie!

Grady was definatley the most fashionable elf of 2009!

Christmas came and went, and Grady and Orie woke up in their Christmas Jammies!!


Kacie left her sunglasses in our car, and I'm sure Grady thought he was the king of the road!
Grady Left with a bang is his now famous Banana costume!!

1 comment: